Friday, April 10, 2009

Charming Little Charms


I am addicted to buying jewelry. I love it and I can't help myself. The last thing that I went nuts over were trollbeads. Three bracelets later and a lot poorer I realized that maybe I should take a break from buying things. Then my mother and I went to a little shop that had the cutest little charms and we needed them. Obviously we would have never come into contact with them if we weren't meant to have them right. We took the brochure and went outside to sit down and decide what we wanted. After looking through it a few times I started seeing how they were made and realized I could make my own. I came home ordered the stuff, made a whole bunch for both of us, ended up with lots of extras, and saved a ton of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment