Thursday, April 9, 2009

Magic, Voodoo, and Ouija Boards Oh My!

I've loved going to New Orleans since I was a little girl. I have always found all of the Voodoo stuff fascinating. The painting is done in acrylics and is a woman making a pact with the devil. I also used to be into making Ouija boards. I have always heard that if you want one to actually work it should be real wood, so I made some out of wood and the funny thing is that I have never actually had the nerve to try one out so I still have no clue if any dead people would like to contact me. I guess they will just have to find a more direct way, like taking it off the wall and hurling it at me to get my attention.


I made this for Ryan. The symbol in the middle is for good luck with money and once again I went nuts gluing things together. The coins were left over from trips to Europe and were no longer spendable because of the Euro.

No comments:

Post a Comment