Friday, May 8, 2009

I Did My First Craft Show

Since I had never done a craft show before, we set everything up in our backyard for a sort of a test run. The easels that Ryan built for me work really well and the incredibly cheap canopy that I bought hardly budges even in really strong wind. The only thing that did not get done is the painting of the easels. They are just going to have to do for awhile.

This was the Spring Daze Festival in Thomasville, NC. We used this easel out in front of my booth to try to draw attention. It was photographed for a local newspaper.

This was my booth. The easels worked out really nicely and all of the bright colors drew lots of attention. It rained and I only had a couple of sales but, a lot of compliments. I am going to try a few more before I give up. I am actually doing my next one May 16th. It's the Garibaldifest on Main Street in Belmont, NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment